Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hello all!

Here it goes. My attempt to be a working mom, coupon freak and try to get in shape. I have allot on my plate but I think I can handle it. I will be sharing my life with you as being a new mom, a working one that is. I WISH I could be a stay at home mom but that just isn't going to work right now. I love coupons and getting a good deal or even better free! But where do I find the time? Also I have about 45 pounds I would love to loose. I joined weight watchers online a few weeks back (even paid for it) and haven't started yet. I guess I was thinking if I joined my weight would just disappear??? Well that didn't happen. Welcome and I hope you stick around.

p.s. My grammar and spelling both suck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a Comment!!!