Saturday, May 29, 2010

6 Months

Today my baby girl is 6 months old! Where has the time gone? I hate it when people say enjoy it now because time is going to fly. Well they are right but I still don't want to hear it! haha She is in a size 2 diaper and in clothing mostly size 3 months and some 6 month stuff. She has such a great and happy personality.  She has tried some solids but we are still working on that. She is going to be a very picky eater just like her momma.

I think it might be time to start planning her 1st birthday party! Cupcake theme here we come. *I am a planner and have to have everything planned out perfect. Or it will drive me nuts.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to help out because I finally get to be there for something, YES! Is it funny Ryan and I were just talking about her turning one and I told him he has to attend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a Comment!!!