Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I'm done


Being nice. I feel like I go out of my way to make people happy. Then what do I get in return? Crabby, mean, ripoff take advantage of me people. I do not believe in Karma. I am over Karma. Karma is over rated big time. I do many nice things for people and I get nothing really in return. Yes I do win a few times on a slot machine or in a drawing. But come on people please play nice.

I am big into coupon swapping right now. Pretty much to sum it up. You need a coupon I have, I send it to you and in return you send me a coupon I need. It is petty if you do not send the coupon in return or even better yet make the coupon sound better then it is. Do you really have no time but to rip people off. Yes I know I am complaining about $1 or so but it drives me nuts. I just cannot believe how someone can rip people off and just brush it off like no big deal. Its flat out RUDE and I'm over it. K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a Comment!!!