Monday, June 14, 2010

Coffee Fail

I bought a new pretty coffee pot over the weekend. It is one that uses the K cups. LOVE IT! I figure this way I will be saving money (over the long run) and also can control how much caffeine I am really having.

We did family pictures yesterday. We shall see how they turn out. It was very nice and sunny out but way to cold to be down by the water. Poor M was freezing and add teething with that and you get a cranky baby. I felt horrible for her. But I think we got a few good shots.

That's all for today :) I have real work to-do today. Not sure how that happen. I have the most pointless job of all time. But it pays the bills. Later!

2 comments:

  1. I love outdoor family pictures, they always look so nice with the nature in the background. I hope you got some great shots!

    Thanks for stopping by, I can't wait to see how your daughter's cupcake-themed birthday party plans turn out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard good things about the coffee makers that use K Cups!

    Hope your pictures turned out good! We are doing ours tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a Comment!!!