Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I feel like I am always negative. But trying to be positive. This is what I am Thankful for (no it's not Thanksgiving)



  • A healthy baby girl that looks at me and smiles or giggles when I come into the room
  • A husband that helps when I am feeling down
  • EBay (my new lover)
  • Friends who are there and ready to listen or kick back and laugh
  • Coffee (WORK IN PROGRESS)
  • Shopping (because it is the only thing I know that helps with my stress and worries)
This weekend we have big plans!! Saturday dinner with friends and shopping. Sunday we are planning on walking for breast cancer in the morning (ankle please do not kill me), then family pictures. I am praying it stays nice out. Please rain stay away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a Comment!!!