Sunday, June 27, 2010

Couch to 5K

I am starting couch to 5K tonight. I will give a recap tomorrow from work when I am bored out of my mind. But really I am going to stick to this for the next few weeks. I need to get back in shape and loose weight. Exercise I know is the best way. Everything I have issues with sleep, mood, anxiety, stress and body image will all get a little extra boost in a good way if I work out. So here I go.....

Yes that is the treadmill you see in the back ground folded up. But I just needed my Cold stone. LOL 
Have a great week!!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I've been interested in doing this so I can't wait to read your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just started walking on the treadmill again too. If you stick with it so will I...plus I maybe jobless so I need something to do right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started dieting again. I lost 30 lbs over a year ago and slowly gained it back. Im so ready to make a lifestyle change now. So far ive lost 5lbs. here's to the next five!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a Comment!!!